Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Little Miss F | Murrieta Childrens Photographer

One reason why I love Facebook is reconnecting with old friends. I have reconnected with so many people that were apart of my past in some way. This sweet little ones mom and I grew up together and we were even bridesmaids in our dear friend Dana's wedding together many years ago. She is such a wonderful mom and you can see it in her daughter...the love they have for each other is beautiful. I do have to share though that she wasn't so into me...if I got to close she would yell "stop". I had a hard time holding in the laughter :)
Oh and by the way...her cute dress was made by the very talented Katie Dixon of Lullaby Birds.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie ,

I love the first one. She has beautiful BIG brown eyes.

GREAT JOB !!!!

kim

Haley said...

That child is beautiful!!! these pictures are perfect. barefoot- so great!

Stephanie said...

These are beautiful. Wish they were bigger so I could really sop 'em up!