Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, February 11, 2011

The winners!!!

WOW!! You guys are so awesome! Sixty-six comments! So as I promised...I will be giving away
TWO mini sessions!

So our two lovely winners are....drum roll please....

Caitlin and Shabnam!! Congratulations girls! Please email me at houxfamily@gmail.com so we can chat about your mini session!

Thank you to everyone that entered and for all the wonderful birthday wishes! It really means a lot to me and I can't thank enough for all your love and support!

xoxo Leslie

5 comments:

Shabnam said...

THANK YOU LESLIE!
We are so excited to meet you and work with you!
Will email you soon!
~Shabnam

Erin said...

I want one!! :)

tracy maldonado said...

Everyday i see your beautiful pictures via your facebook posts and think how much i wish i could take picts like you.super talent, you should have a class!!!
-tracy

Ioana.Dogan said...

LOVE your work!! :)

Amber said...

I adore your photography and just had my sweet Lia Capri 8 days ago... I would love infant/ family photos done, but today was my husbands last day at his old job so we are keeping a tight budget. On to bigger and better things!

I would love to see what you could capture of my new baby and our family!

Amber Barbato