Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The beautiful M family | Fallbrook Maternity Photographer & San Luis Obispo Newborn Photographer

I really can not believe how far behind I am on blogging...I am quite embarrassed really :) To be honest it is not my favorite thing to do but I love sharing images from my sessions!

This beautiful couple came all the way down to Fallbrook for their maternity session and I went to San Luis Obispo for their little guys newborn photos. I had never been there and I can not wait to go back! The drive there is so beautiful...once you get out of L.A.! I am looking forward to some summer sessions up there!

For their maternity photos they said they were up for anything...and they were! We went on a beautiful hike and trekked through freezing water. It was all worth it...it is a new favorite spot of mine.




When I got the call that baby Eli was finally here I was so excited and a little nervous. You see, I don't like driving and I have never driven past L.A. before. Ask any of my friends...I will do anything to get out of driving. Well I faced my fears and I packed up my little Leyla, picked up my dear friend Mandy and we headed out on our adventure! The drive was a breeze and I look forward to many more road trips...I have been missing out :)

Baby Eli could not have been more perfect at just over 3 weeks old! I had been dreaming about photographing a newborn on the beach for some time and when his momma took me to the beach near their home I knew it was the perfect spot!

Meet baby Eli..



xoxo Leslie



2 comments:

Cristina said...

That newborn beach image is just perfection! Love it!

Welcome said...

these are my fav!!! he is precious and my love for that family is HUGE!!
jess