Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, January 29, 2010

Little Miss Madi...

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting up with this little princess and her mommy for a mini session. She is 3...soon to be 4 and is the most sweetest little thing I have ever met. She has a voice that just melts your heart when she talks to you. Her mommy and I have been talking about this shoot for awhile...we both talked about how much we love the look of vintage photographs and so I was excited that she wanted to have fun with a more vintage look. She loves the 70's so I wanted to add some warmth to the photographs...I love how they turned out!

5 comments:

Michelle McKeen said...

Super gorgeous Leslie...I'm a sucker for those vintage pics!

My girl said...

these are stunning

Welcome said...

wowa these are the coolest

Welcome said...

these are the coolest look at that lighting!!@!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE these!! We need to schedule a mini session for little "B" or Dillon. I LOVE the vintage pics! Beautiful little girl, beautiful pics <3