Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just because...

I was so excited to get together with Mandy for some fun pictures! Mandy has been a dear friend of mine for almost 20 years...that makes me feel old :) We have been talking about this for awhile now and I finally convinced Mandy that before you know it, you are going to be married with kids wishing you had pictures of yourself before that next chapter in your life begins. I think everyone should have portraits done of themselves just to celebrate your life and where you are in this moment. I know that I love looking at old photographs of my mom and my grandparents when they were younger. I am so grateful that photography has been a big part of my families life...I treasure old photographs and the stories that are behind them.

Thank you Mandy for your friendship and support over the years....you are beautiful my friend!




1 comment:

Hedy said...

Faabulous Pictures of a Fabulous Girl!! You look amazing Mandy! Love the Pics!