Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Some people...

Tonight I got an email from another photographer that just turned my stomach upside down. She emailed me to let me know that some person on a networking site is using my images as there own...so not cool and SUPER CREEPY! I have been told countless times to watermark my photos because anyone could copy them and print them or worse use them as their own images. Typical it won't happen to me situation...errr! So starting today and for now on all my images I post on my blog and on my facebook fan page are going to have to be watermarked...
I have emailed the site and told them of the situation, fingers crossed that this persons profile will be canceled by the end of the week!

On to a good note! There are going to be some fun changes happening around here...for one I promise I am going to be a better blogger! I look forward to sharing all the wonderful things that are going to be happening in 2010 with you by the end of this month!

I hope everyones new year has been off to an amazing start so far...can't believe February is just around the corner and that I am going to be 28! AHHHH :)

For now I will leave you with this little guys picture...

1 comment:

Beata English said...

oh that is terrible. i feel the same way, won't happen to me..well your images are beautiful and I can't wait to follow the year with you via your blog. Best wishes for 2010. happy Blogging