Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Give said the Little Stream...I am small I know but wherever I go the fields grow greener still." - LDS Children's primary song

Can you really believe it is November 1st today. It's hard to believe that Christmas is only 53 days away (eek I need to do some shopping) and that 2012 is right around the corner. The past 10 months has been a busy one for me...no complaining! I have loved every second of it! I hope that next year is just as busy and fun!

I really would just like to say thank you to everyone who has supported me over the last few years. I look back on how far I have come and how many tears I have shed along the way. I really can not express how blessed I feel to do what I do. As I type this I am overwhelmed with tears...to be able to capture a single moment and to have it forever. A picture that remains here long after one is gone. I couldn't imagine a better gift to give someone...

I would love to give this gift to a local family in need...someone who has overcome great odds, a love one dealing with a sickness, anyone that may be struggling to stay afloat. If you know someone please email me at houxfamily@gmail.com with the subject being "giving" and please tell me their story. All emails must be in by December 1st so I can choose the family in need, I will be contacting them by December 10th to coordinate a session with them.

xoxo Leslie

2 comments:

Caitlin Martin said...

You are too kind:) xoxox

shell said...

You have such a big heart Leslie! xo