Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A new year

Well it has been quite some time since I last blogged....way to long...is anyone still out there :)  I was so fortunate to have an incredible Holiday Season and New Year. I was super busy and was blessed to get to photograph so many of you. Thank you all so much for all the love and support I get from each of you...means more than you could ever know! 

To kick things off I want to show you all a shoot that I did with my close friend, Mandy. We did a shoot back in 2010 (which you can see here) and I was excited to photograph her again. She has worked in fashion and is a fashion blogger who is always up for anything. It is always exciting to see your friends grow and I definitely saw Mandy's growth and confidence through this shoot. I loved that we had a chance to collaborate on her looks beforehand...her blog readers chose her outfits! So fun!!
Here is my beautiful friend...